Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Environmental Management Systems department
As our new Consultant (m/f/d) Environmental Management Systems you will develop, implement and assess Environmental Management Systems (EMS) services in a range of industrial sectors. You are familiar with the environmental risks and performance challenges and internal audits.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Auditing management systems and evaluating regulatory compliance at client sites and remotely
- Project manage EMS projects including communication and workshops with clients
- Conducting management system training at client sites and remotely
- Conducting EMS gap analyses and status assessments for industrial clients in Germany and other German speaking countries including reporting in English and German
- Supporting industrial clients with a global footprint in the development, implementation and improvement of EMS
- Arranging for quality review of reports/work products
- Working in close cooperation with colleagues from Ramboll’s international network and potential occasional international assignments
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- You have a completed degree in a relevant subject
- Relevant work experience in Environmental Management Systems as well as project management experience
- Experience in Health & Safety and Social Management Systems related work is an advantage
- You possess in-depth knowledge / qualifications of German environmental regulations and have industry experience with ISO 14001 and/or EMAS
- You have excellent MS-Office skills
- You have a valid driver’s license (class B)
- Excellent German language skills and fluency in English, additional languages welcome
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase livability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Germany
Ramboll has grown rapidly in Germany since the opening of our first office in 2000. Today more than 650 experts are working across 13 offices applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.